Welcome to retirement living that nurtures your lifestyle and your legacy.
Supportive and innovative — your life at The Villages of Windcrest will continue to be just that, and more. In addition to living spaces you’ll appreciate, you’ll love all the programs and our wellness philosophy that encourages you to meet your personal goals.
You’ll find we have everything you need right here. That includes multiple dining options, a fitness center, event center, lounges and game parlors and even a dog park designed just for your furry friend.
Contact us to learn more about our Fredericksburg TX retirement community.
Amenities & Services
As a resident, you’ll love the flexible living options, abundant amenities and conveniences, and supportive services that ensure an active mind and body. Lifestyle amenities and personalized services at The Villages of Windcrest’s retirement community are designed to make your life easier and enjoyable. This partial list of services and amenities will enhance your understanding of the lifestyle at The Villages of Windcrest.
Enjoy all day dining from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm in the Bluebonnet, Blue Sage and Prince Frederick restaurants. Chef-prepared seasonal menus feature flavorful, locally-grown produce that makes healthy eating delicious every day of the year. Enjoy grab-and-go coffee, juice and light refreshments all day long at the Texas Star Bistro. Relax and socialize with friends and neighbors at The Admiral Nimitz Lounge.
Utilities and Maintenance
All utilities and maintenance are included in your monthly fee, except telephone, including:
- Water and sewer
- Heating and air-conditioning (individual controls in every apartment)
- Trash removal
- Appliance maintenance and repair
- Apartment home maintenance and repair
- Property taxes
- Basic cable television
The Villages of Windcrest offers a wide array of services included in your monthly fee including:
- Concierge services
- 24-hour security
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour health monitoring
- Weekly housekeeping and weekly personal laundry and linens
Enjoy a lifestyle designed to keep you physically, socially and mentally engaged. The amenities at The Villages of Windcrest offer easy access to all the things that keep you active and inspired.
- Event Center
- Fitness Center
- Sunday House Library & Business Center
- Verbena Salon and Spa
- Wellness Center
- Primrose Spa
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- The Lady Bird private dining room
- Social, educational and spiritual programs and events
- Courtyards, outdoor patios and central balcony
- Bark Park dog park
- Palace Theater
- Texas Hold ‘Em Game Room
Health and Wellness
At The Villages of Windcrest, wellness is a way of life. To help you achieve your best quality of life every day, we focus on four components of wellness using our SalusTM and Valeo wellness philosophies.
- Salus by Solvere emphasizes your social, intellectual, spiritual and physical needs so you can continue to achieve your personal goals
- Valeo by Solvere programming is adapted specifically to assist with memory impairments and cultivate your well-being by focusing on your legacy through team engagement
- Staying physically active enables you to thrive and continue to do the things you enjoy, while staying independent as you age. Our fitness gym is designed to improve your strength, mobility, balance and range of motion.
- For your convenience, physicians are available for on-site appointments in our Wellness Center
An easy way to imagine what living here is like is to take our photo tour. From comfortable apartments and welcoming community spaces to charming outdoor areas, we think you’ll discover it’s a place you’d love to call home.
The Villages of Windcrest offers four unique apartments, each designed to provide you with the comforts of home. Options include apartments with a kitchenette and private bathroom and thoughtfully-designed private memory care suites.